With exciting projects already underway from established clients, and the development of new business opportunities, We are anticipating 2019 to be an exciting year.
We are looking to recruit for the following skilled positions with immediate effect:
CNC MANUAL TURNERS – Day Shift
CNC MANUAL MILLERS – Day Shift
2 CNC TURNERS – Late Shift
Mazak experience would be an advantage
Shift Pattern Mon- Thur 4.15pm – 2.15am
2 CNC MILLERS -Late Shift
Hurco Experience would be an advantage
We would be happy to consider improvers for the above positions, please contact Jason Platten 01493 650195 for further information or apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
STAINLESS STEEL FABRICATOR / WELDERS
Responsibilities and Duties
- Stainless Steel Fabricator/Welder required for busy stainless steel workshop and when required also on various clients sites.
- Good TIG welding skills a must, use of machinery in our busy manufacturing facility, this role requires a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience.
- Main thicknesses used are 1.5mm to 4mm so applicants must be comfortable with working on light materials.
- Be able to work from Engineering drawings.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with purging pipework an advantage but not a necessity.
- Most products are welded and polished to a high level of quality.
- Must be neat and have good housekeeping skills.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Must work well in a team environment but also have the initiative to work on tasks without supervision.
The above positions offer a competitive salary, good working environment, 23 days annual leave + birthday leave + 8 bank holidays, Stakeholder Pension Scheme and Occupational Health Screening Programme.
Interested? then please send your CV to HR, Moughton Engineering Limited, Gapton Hall Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 0NL or alternatively, email at email@example.com