Assistant Finance Manager
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful applicant will ideally be ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and/or have experience in a busy finance department together with proven experience in bank reconciliation, processing BACS runs, cash flow forecasting, sales ledger, purchase ledger, credit control and collation of payroll data.
- In addition you will possess the following competencies:
- be methodical, accurate with a good eye for detail
- be able to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
- good communication skills (written & verbal)
- have a professional approach
- excellent IT skills (Excel & Sage)
This position will be required to deputise for the Finance Manager during periods of absence.
We offer a competitive salary dependant upon experience, good working environment, 23 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays + birthday leave, stakeholder pension scheme and occupational health screening programme.
Interested? Please send your CV to Kelly Goodchild, Finance Manager or alternatively email email@example.com
Closing date: 18th May 2018
Interviews will take place week commencing 21st May 2018.