Machine Shop Coordinator
The successful applicant will ideally have an engineering / manufacturing background and the ability to read drawings. The candidate will be methodical and competent with MS Office.
Good communication skills and the ability to prioritise in a fast moving environment are essential, you will be working closely with the M.D and Machine Shop Team.
Duties to include:
- Processing customer Purchase Orders through our newly implemented ERP system
- Issuing material to Work Orders, ensuring customer specifications are met
- Progressing orders through production to maintain on time deliveries
- Weekly open order reports to customers with updates and any issues
- Assist with Setting up Bill of Materials and Routes for manufactured parts
We offer a competitive salary, good working environment, 23 days annual leave + birthday leave + 8 bank holidays, Stakeholder Pension Scheme and Occupational Health Screening Programme.
Interested? then please send your CV and covering letter to , Moughton Engineering Limited, Gapton Hall Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 0NL or alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 14th December 2018