We are Recruiting Machine Shop Sales Administrator
We are pleased to advise that this position has been filled.
We are looking for a dedicated and driven Machine Shop Sales Administrator to join an established Sales & Customer Service department.
You’ve previously worked in Customer Service or Administration within an Office environment. As Machine Shop Sales Administrator you can demonstrate confident communication over the phone and have an exceptional eye for detail. Good communication skills and the ability to prioritise in a fast moving environment are essential, you will be working closely with our Machine Shop Manager.
Interested? then please send your CV with covering letter to Moughton Engineering Limited, Gapton Hall Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR31 0NL or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS : TUESDAY 4th FEBRUARY 2020
- Good GCSE level C and above in Maths & English.
- Secretarial/administrative qualification a distinct advantage.
- Proven experience in a busy administrative role.
- Ability to multi-task is essential
- Attention to detail is always paramount to ensure accuracy
- Strong organisational skills in order to manage peaks/troughs in workload and achieve deadlines
Awareness & Communication
- Having a good awareness of the business and how it operates will greatly assist this position.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Treats change as a learning opportunity.
- Continual review of department processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good representative of the Company (face to face or via the telephone).
- Ability to make timely decisions taking into consideration both current and future impact of that decision on own department and other departments.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet customer demands and demands of the business.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good financial awareness.
- Ability to maximise profits where possible.
- Professional at all times.
- Leads by example
- Good Team Player
- Excellent IT skills, word, excel, ERP/Emax system
Key Result Area:
By using the Company’s IT systems, provide an efficient and effective administrative service to the Machine Shop.
Key Performance Indicators
- Order entry of customer Purchase Orders
- Accurate processing and inputting of Machine Shop Jobs. Creating Sales orders and Works orders in the MRP System.
- Issuing Material to Work Orders ensuring that it meets customer specifications.
- Processing Re Work orders through to production.
- Raising In House Moughton Work Orders through to production
- Creating Part Codes inc template Routes in the system as required
- Prompt answering/directing telephone calls.
- Accurate filing system with easy retrieval (paperless office)
- Accurate documentation always produced.
- Collation of paperwork
- Accurate and reliable Company database always maintained
- Internal accounting procedures followed