Looking for your next exciting challenge and opportunity?
Moughton Engineering have continued to grow, through increased demand, supporting existing clients, through continual improvement and investment in production development and new machinery. Due to these factors, we are now looking to recruit individuals who have positive and practical aptitude along with production experience in a machining environment.
Following on from last year’s successful recruitment campaign we now have additional requirements (listed below).
Moughton Engineering has multiple full time, permanent vacancies at their Great Yarmouth base: –
Moughton Engineering are looking to recruit the following –
Purchasing Assistant (Part Time 24hrs p/w) 06-02-2024
We are now looking to recruit a purchasing assistant on a part-time basis. With proven experience in a busy purchasing environment, The Purchasing Assistant will become responsible for the routine purchasing of consumables, including but not limited to sub-con services, welding spares, stationery, cleaning equipment, fasteners and machine consumables. To ensure this is achieved close communication and assistance will be required at all levels Office to shop floor.
- The routine purchasing of consumables, including welding spares, stationery, cleaning equipment, fasteners, machine consumables etc.
- To be responsible for sub-con service purchase orders for items leaving the Moughton site for treatments i.e paint, heat treatment, galvanising etc.
- Working to all company policies and procedures including health & safety, environment and quality.
- Ensuring cost of open Purchase Orders is maintained and updated as required.
- Expediting late purchase orders and provide feedback to Purchasing Manager and other internal customers.
- Expediting open Purchase Orders to ensure delivery dates are met.
- Assist Purchasing Manager as required on any other company business.
- Participating in any required training and risk assessments.
- Admin duties as required via liaison with the MD, GM, QHSE & Financial Managers also the production engineers and production supervisors.
- Fulfilment of Health and Safety responsibilities as required by company policies and procedures.
- Ordering and maintaining adequate stock of stationery & canteen supplies for all workforce requirements.
- Ensuring that all telephone contact with external customers is dealt with in a polite and professional manor.
- Arranging the upkeep of Office equipment and furniture.
- Accurate record keeping.
- Assisting where required with consolidation of invoices and monthly accounts.
- Where required assist with any internal or external audits.
- Updating and maintaining an accurate email and contact database.
- Updating and maintaining Company Approved Supplier list records.
- When required assisting with the running of the stores and collation of material certifications and cert packs.
These functions are not exhaustive as there will be times when you will be required to undertake other functions as delegated by any of those shown in the reporting structure above. There may be times when work circumstances require adjustments to working hours and restructures to the working week.
Salary £12/hr / Part Time 24hrs per week .
Interested? Then please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date 15th March 2024