As Moughton Engineering has evolved, so has its continued commitment to ensure the employees safety and those affected by our activities.
To ensure that continual QHSE improvement is maintained:
- The recruitment of a QHSE Manager in March 2011 brought expertise into the management structure to ensure that the company and employees complied with and furthermore, embrace new legislation.
- In addittion, a structured approach is adopted to ensure that all aspects of health, safety and the environment (HSE) have been most of all at the forefront of all its undertakings.
- Also, all employees have a pro-active HSE ethos that ensures health & safety is an integral part of all activities.
- As a supplier or contractor, the client requires assurances that Health, Safety and the Environment are the first considerations, Moughton Engineering addresses all of these areas before a task is undertaken.
- Our ambassadors, by that we mean our employees will always ensure a task is completed safely, on time and carried out to all required policies, procedures and site requirements.
As a result of continual HSE improvement, this has allowed Moughton Engineering to achieve new accreditation:
ISO45001:2018, ISO14001:2015 and ISO9001:2015, these certificates can be found below.
In addition to the above accreditation, Moughton Engineering Limited also holds accreditation with Achilles UVDB, FPAL and SafeContractor. As a result, these accreditation’s all require continual safety and environmental management, they provide the company with yearly benchmarks which therefore allow us to review and consequently improve our systems at every opportunity.
We welcome the opportunity to demonstrate our capabilities to you and most of all welcome visits from potential customers to our sites at Gapton Hall Industrial Estate in Great Yarmouth a we are sure you will be amazed at what we have here!
Achilles UVDB – UVDB Certificate
Achilles FPAL – FPAL Certificate