A time served Miller with proven experience of programming, setting and operating 3-axis and 4-axis milling machines. Previous experience on Hurco machines desirable.
The main roles and responsibilities include:-
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Working to tight tolerances.
- Dynamic and capable of meeting challenging deadlines within a fast paced environment.
- Must possess a mind-set of continuous improvement and be able to create a positive profile for themselves and the department.
- Organise and order material and tooling as necessary.
- Competent on all aspects of setting tools, including having an understanding of cutting speeds and feeds.
- Strong experience using measurement/inspection equipment including Verniers, bore gauges, micrometres etc.
- Carrying out de-burring of machined components during production cycles ensuring minimal disruption to production .
- Highly motivated and have the ability to work well in a team.
- Maintains work areas in a safe, clean and orderly manner including conformance with ISO9001/14001 & 180001 standards.
In return the Company offers excellent rates of pay, a good working environment together with 23 days annual leave plus birthday leave + 8 bank holidays, stakeholder pension scheme and an occupational health screening programme in place. Monday to Friday (days) or Monday to Thursday (lates) available.
Please e-mail CV’s to email@example.com for the attention of Kerry Flower. Closing date: 15th October 2018