With exciting projects already underway from established clients, and the development of new business opportunities, We are anticipating 2019 to be an exciting year.
We are looking to recruit for the following skilled positions with immediate effect:
CNC MANUAL TURNERS – Day Shift
CNC MANUAL MILLERS – Day Shift
2 CNC TURNERS – Late Shift
Mazak experience would be an advantage
Shift Pattern Mon- Thur 4.15pm – 2.15am
2 CNC MILLERS -Late Shift
Hurco Experience would be an advantage
We would be happy to consider improvers for the above positions, please contact Jason Platten 01493 650195 for further information or apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
STAINLESS STEEL FABRICATOR / WELDERS
Responsibilities and Duties
- Stainless Steel Fabricator/Welder required for busy stainless steel workshop and when required also on various clients sites.
- Good TIG welding skills a must, use of machinery in our busy manufacturing facility, this role requires a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience.
- Main thicknesses used are 1.5mm to 4mm so applicants must be comfortable with working on light materials.
- Be able to work from Engineering drawings.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with purging pipework an advantage but not a necessity.
- Most products are welded and polished to a high level of quality.
- Must be neat and have good housekeeping skills.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Must work well in a team environment but also have the initiative to work on tasks without supervision.
The above positions offer a competitive salary, good working environment, 23 days annual leave + birthday leave + 8 bank holidays, Stakeholder Pension Scheme and Occupational Health Screening Programme.
Interested? then please send your CV to HR, Moughton Engineering Limited, Gapton Hall Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 0NL or alternatively, email at email@example.com
The world of engineering can be extremely busy and demanding. Having the skills to
multi-task, work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy is essential.
Moughton Engineering is seeking to recruit a full time, Project Co-Ordinator to work within our busy Projects department. Read more
We are currently seeking a person to join our expanding project team as a Project Engineer.
A working knowledge of CAD drawing packages is essential. Technical knowledge of manufacturing and food industries would be a great advantage. The ability to project manage from concept to delivery on tight deadlines, specifications and within budget will be essential. Excellent communication skills with the willingness to adapt to any environment would be advantageous. Read more
Due to our continued growth we are currently looking to recruit a purchasing assistant. The candidate will be methodical and competent with MS Office and Sage 200.
Good communication skills and the ability to prioritise in a fast moving environment are essential, you will be working closely with the Company Buyer.
The successful applicant will ideally have an engineering / manufacturing background and the ability to read drawings. The candidate will be methodical and competent with MS Office.
Good communication skills and the ability to prioritise in a fast moving environment are essential, you will be working closely with the M.D and Machine Shop Team.