Educated to a minimum NEBOSH level with experience in a similar role in an engineering environment, the successful applicant will co-ordinate the day to day Health & Safety activities to ensure the Company maintains compliance with Health & Safety legislation. A good knowledge of ISO9001/14001 & 18001(45001) is essential.
The positions will be working closely with the Quality Manager driving improvement in the company Integrated Management System to exceed customer expectations.
Experience with Auditing would be an advantage.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful applicant will ideally be ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and/or have experience in a busy finance department together with proven experience in bank reconciliation, processing BACS runs, cash flow forecasting, sales ledger, purchase ledger, credit control and collation of payroll data.
- In addition you will possess the following competencies:
- be methodical, accurate with a good eye for detail
- be able to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
- good communication skills (written & verbal)
- have a professional approach
- excellent IT skills (Excel & Sage)
This position will be required to deputise for the Finance Manager during periods of absence.